Pages

January 5, 2010

Some housekeeping

While I’m still wrapping my head around the last couple of weeks (all good things, thankfully), I realized I forgot to mention a couple of recent guest posts I’ve done. If you'd like to check them out, here's some info: 

The first was for Italian American Girl, a wonderful blog written by Margaret about her experience as a first generation Italian-American, with lots of upcoming events, news and issues in the I-A community. I wrote a post about my obsession with dressing like a "Italian girl" and some of the great Italian fashion brands that are popular in Italy and also found in the U.S. 

You can read it here


The second was for i-Italy, an online magazine about Italian-American life with which I’ve been affiliated for a few years now and think is an amazing resource. I wrote about the new Jersey Shore show and the negative and positive feelings Italian-Americans have towards it. Have you seen the show? What do you think about it? 

You can read that post here


And I’ll be back tomorrow with another update, promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails