Pages

January 28, 2010

beyond cut and paste


I've been attempting to spread my "crafty" wings lately. I want to finally graduate from the school of construction paper and pipe cleaners and on to ribbon and gift tags and homemade cupcake wrappers. I'm starting to wonder if this is a symptom of engagement, as it seems everywhere I go I find DIY projects ranging from place card holders made from icing tips to this fun and colorful wedding

I'm actually in the midst of working on something now, which I'll hopefully share with you very soon. But a few weeks back, when I was looking to buy some ribbon, I stumbled upon this little shop that sells the prettiest packaging. Plus, it's called Nice Package, which makes it even better. 









I think I am now officially ready to ditch the safety scissors. 

But am I the last one to jump in? Do you like to make/create? 

[Photos via Nice Package

1 comment:

Dan Nieuwland said...

You should totally try scrapbooking! All the cool kids are doing it.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails